Greetings. I’m Jeff Johnson and I founded Digital Ruby in 2009 in order to learn how to run a software company, teach myself mobile programming and expand my skills and knowledge. I craft iOS apps, websites and server software.
My latest blog post:
Jan 9, 2016
This year I will be working on improving You Doodle for iOS and Android, along with creating a MAC / PC version of You Doodle. I also plan on investing more time in Unity plugins. It should be a great year. Short, sweet and to the point.
- Happy New Year 2016
- AdMob Crashes Apps… Again.
- iOS Core Graphics vs Android Canvas API
- You Doodle for Android Progress Update
- Using Xamarin to put You Doodle on Android
- H Pylori is no Fun – H Pylori Treatment, and H Pylori Success Story
- AdMob Outperforms iAd and Facebook Audience Network
- Procedural Lightning Featured on Unity Asset Store
- Xamarin Product Tiers Analysis
- Facebook Audience Network Ads Crash Big Time
- Lightning Particle System for Unity 3D – Procedural Lightning
- iAd vs. Facebook Audience Network
- The Value of Your App Portfolio
- Zombie Game Part 2 – The Quest for Fun
- Apple goes down for 12 hours because of a DNS error
- Software Erosion
- What Matters Most for Success
- My Battle With Core Audio
- Zombie Game with Unity3D – Part 1
- Blur Photos for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Why has your Admob and iAd ECPM Plummeted / Dropped in January?
- Crashplan vs. Carbonite 2015 – You won’t believe this…
- How to Pick a Good App Name – to Stuff or not to Stuff
- Money is Mana
- My Last Day – I Quit my Day Job