Greetings. I’m Jeff Johnson and I founded Digital Ruby in 2009 in order to learn how to run a software company, teach myself mobile programming and expand my skills and knowledge. I craft iOS apps, websites and server software.
My latest blog post:
Dec 8, 2017
I posted in September about how cryptocurrency was having a party. I think it was just the pre-game show. Since that post, cryptocurrency market cap has increased by over 4x. Last I checked, market cap was around 430 billion USD. It’s exciting to think that this is just the tip of the iceberg. It fascinates me that Earth’s financial and computer processing systems are being disrupted and mostly replaced by cryptocurrency and the blockchain. The little Bitcoin cliff I posted in September is barely noticeable on this new graph:
Here’s the old September 2017 graph:
There are bound to be numerous corrections, crashes and crazy price movement. The most exciting thing is the pace of innovation – it is moving so fast it is impossible to keep up with all the developments with cryptocurrency and blockchain.
I’m excited for what the future holds!
- Cryptocurrency is Going Bananas
- Cryptocurrency is Partying Like it’s 1999
- Time Management – A Small Nugget of Wisdom About Agile Software Development
- Apple Limits App Titles to 50 Characters, Still Doesn’t Get Search
- Getting a Properly Rotated UIImage from AVCaptureSession
- Really Cheap Home NAS (Network Attached Storage)
- Customer Service Tips
- Solving the Problem of Online Voting
- Shader – How to do Simple Bit Masking in an OpengL / Unity Shader
- Unity – My Experience Making Unity Assets
- Happy New Year 2016
- AdMob Crashes Apps… Again.
- iOS Core Graphics vs Android Canvas API
- You Doodle for Android Progress Update
- Using Xamarin to put You Doodle on Android
- H Pylori is no Fun – H Pylori Treatment, and H Pylori Success Story
- AdMob Outperforms iAd and Facebook Audience Network
- Procedural Lightning Featured on Unity Asset Store
- Xamarin Product Tiers Analysis
- Facebook Audience Network Ads Crash Big Time
- Lightning Particle System for Unity 3D – Procedural Lightning
- iAd vs. Facebook Audience Network
- The Value of Your App Portfolio
- Zombie Game Part 2 – The Quest for Fun
- Apple goes down for 12 hours because of a DNS error