Greetings. I’m Jeff Johnson and I founded Digital Ruby in 2009 in order to learn how to run a software company, teach myself mobile programming and expand my skills and knowledge. I craft iOS apps, websites and server software.
My latest blog post:
Jun 30, 2015
Today I visited the Unity Asset Store home page and I noticed something curious.
That lightning bolt with the black background is the lightning asset I’ve been working on for the past few months. I’m amazed to see it featured on the Unity home page.
I’ve spent quite a few hours on this lightning and I believe it to be best in class not just for Unity but for any game engine. I’ve had input from very helpful people who have given feedback and ideas, which I greatly appreciate.
Download Procedural Lightning for Unity and let me know what you think.
- Procedural Lightning Featured on Unity Asset Store
- Xamarin Product Tiers Analysis
- Facebook Audience Network Ads Crash Big Time
- Lightning Particle System for Unity 3D – Procedural Lightning
- iAd vs. Facebook Audience Network
- The Value of Your App Portfolio
- Zombie Game Part 2 – The Quest for Fun
- Apple goes down for 12 hours because of a DNS error
- Software Erosion
- What Matters Most for Success
- My Battle With Core Audio
- Zombie Game with Unity3D – Part 1
- Blur Photos for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Why has your Admob and iAd ECPM Plummeted / Dropped in January?
- Crashplan vs. Carbonite 2015 – You won’t believe this…
- How to Pick a Good App Name – to Stuff or not to Stuff
- Money is Mana
- My Last Day – I Quit my Day Job
- The Life of the Solo Indie Developer
- Introducing DRColorPicker for iOS – Top Color Picker for iOS
- How to split a string in SQL Server the right way
- The Power of Batching
- Google Penalty – Why removing links probably won’t help you
- Get a CDN (Content Delivery Network) Immediately
- Wimshire – Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls