Unity Plugins

Welcome to my Unity assets. Please let me know of any feedback or bug reports.

Return Policy: If you are not amazingly satisfied for any reason within 14 days of purchase and I can’t fix your problem, contact me with your order information for a full refund.

Weather Maker – 2D and 3D Weather System
Procedural Lightning – GPU Based, Highly Robust
Fingers – Simple yet Powerful Gestures for Unity
Magic Mirror Reflection – Great Performance
Fast Line Renderer – Line & Particle System on the GPU
Pyro Particles – Fire and Spell Effects!
Rain Maker with Advanced Lighting
guest

177 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
wmadwand
wmadwand

Hey Jeff,

Thanks a bunch for your amazing Simple LUT Adjuster. For my purposes i can’t get it worked on mobile Android. While i’m running my project on a device saturation doesn’t seem working at all, in spite of getting perfect effect during Unity Player/Editor running. Any thoughts how to fix it?

Siwar
Siwar
1 year ago

Hello, we bought your “Fingers – Touch Gestures for Unity” asset and it’s great. But is it possible to add an option for drawing swipe curves trails?

Siwar
Siwar
Reply to  jjxtra

Thank you for replying. I already started working on linerenderers, but I thought it would be a nice to have feature

Dmitriy
Dmitriy
1 year ago

Hello, in videos of your LightingAssets have too very nice explosions and engine overdrive effects.
Where you got it? If this is your effects – do you have asset for it?

Dmitriy
Dmitriy
Reply to  jjxtra

Do you have any contacts of authors of this demo game?

Yazaa
Yazaa
1 year ago

I don’t know where to contact you so I hope this place is alright.

I have problem with your tween plugin. It’s all round great but there is an issue with on tween finish callback not firing sometimes. That for example makes objects stay in the scene while I wanted them to get destroyed via finish callback.
Here’s script’s snippet so you can tell me if there’s something wrong with it.

Yazaa
Yazaa
Reply to  jjxtra

I think I got it figured out – there were multiple instances with tweens of the same tag which (my asuumption) caused one to replace another on start.

Jérémy
Jérémy
1 year ago

I have more data. I added the MagicMirrorPrefab to the scene and obtain the log: Culling was prepared but not used nor disposed Assertion failure. Value was not Null Expected: Value was Null UnityEngine.Camera:Render() DigitalRuby.MagicMirror.MagicMirrorScript:RenderReflectionInternal(ReflectionCameraInfo, Transform, Vector3, Single, StereoTargetEyeMask, RenderTexture, Single) (at Assets/MagicMirror/Prefab/MagicMirrorScript.cs:293) DigitalRuby.MagicMirror.MagicMirrorScript:RenderReflection(ReflectionCameraInfo, Transform, Vector3, Single, Single) (at Assets/MagicMirror/Prefab/MagicMirrorScript.cs:214) DigitalRuby.MagicMirror.MagicMirrorScript:RenderReflectionCamera(ReflectionCameraInfo) (at Assets/MagicMirror/Prefab/MagicMirrorScript.cs:684) DigitalRuby.MagicMirror.MagicMirrorScript:QueueReflection(Camera) (at Assets/MagicMirror/Prefab/MagicMirrorScript.cs:155) DigitalRuby.MagicMirror.MagicMirrorScript:OnWillRenderObject() (at Assets/MagicMirror/Prefab/MagicMirrorScript.cs:443) UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)   Culling was not prepared, please prepare cull before performing it. Assertion failure. Value was Null Expected: Value was not Null UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)   NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.HDPipeline.ReflectionProbeCullResults.Cull () (at Library/PackageCache/[email protected]/Runtime/Lighting/Reflection/ReflectionProbeCullResults.cs:47)… Read more »

Mathew Pelletier, Ph.D.

Are you still consulting?  We need a sky, very much like your weather-system asset you wrote for Unity3D.  The difference is we’re looking for physics based accuracy on the light from the sky to illuminate objects on the ground; rather than a visually pleasing sky box for a game.  Critical part of this will be to provide scientific references for the approach so that we can defend the approach in our papers (which you’re more than welcome to be a co-author on and you’ll be able to add consulted for scientists at Agricultural-Research-Services branch of USDA (the largest think-tank for… Read more »

Arie
Arie

Will This

DIGITAL RUBY (JEFF JOHNSON)
Weather Maker – Unity Weather System, Sky, Water, Volumetric Clouds and Light”
Work with unity 5.4 as my 64 bit system is under repairing (and will take around 7 weeks to be repaired) so I can only use unity 5.4 32 bit . Please Tell me if This will work with unity 5.4 or not if yes then I’ll definitely get it.

Arie
Arie
Reply to  jjxtra

Please advise me in finding good alternatives.

Arie
Arie
Reply to  jjxtra

Please advise me in finding good alternatives.
And many a thanks for such quick support.

Michael Weiser
Reply to  Arie

I am not sure if you are aware but ever since the last update last week of Weather Maker, when you try to load the new version into a new clean project on Unity 2018.2.18f1 it crashed each time on the final part of the install. I have tried even todays release 5.4.0 March 22 2019 and same problem. Previous to last week we experienced no issue with the updates.

Michael Weiser
Reply to  jjxtra

What is the default location of the asset store?

Daniel Krotov
Daniel Krotov
1 year ago

Please disregard my last comment. I had an Action class as well which was conflicting. Adding a namespace on mine corrected the problem. Sorry to have wasted your time.

Daniel Krotov
Daniel Krotov
1 year ago

Hi Jeff…I just purchased your “Fingers” plugin and upon importing it into my project, I am getting a series of errors and just wanted to know if you have seen them before and whether there was a solution. I will look more on Google to see what I can find, but thought I would post here first. If I find the solution before I hear from you I will surely let you know. I am currently using Unity 2018.2.4f1. The 5 errors are as follows: Assets\Fingers\Prefab\Script\Gestures\TapGestureRecognizer.cs(41,51): error CS1503: Argument 2: cannot convert from ‘method group’ to ‘Action’ Assets\Fingers\Prefab\Script\Components\FingersJoystickAnywhereComponentScript.cs(230,67): error CS1503:… Read more »

Daniel
Daniel

Hi Jeff and thanks for Simple LUT Adjuster,

Will it be possible to receive a png of the Neutral LUT you used so that I can make some LUTs based on it?

Thanks,
Daniel.

Narmada Balasooriya
Narmada Balasooriya
1 year ago

I would like to contact you for a research that I am working on with several other researchers in Canada. We would like to have a discussion with you.

Please reach out to me via email.

Thank you.

Matej
Matej
1 year ago

Thanks for the simple and useful Tween script.

I noticed a counter-intuitive behavior and I’m not sure if it’s a bug or a feature.

If a tween has a certain delay but it has zero duration then the complete callback is called immediately after Tween.Start() and not only after the delay has passed.

It’s not a big deal and can be worked around easily, I just thought you’d want to know.

Matej
Matej
Reply to  jjxtra

Yep, that’s what I meant by working around 🙂 Thanks for the fast reply and keep up the great work Jeff!

John Knipe
John Knipe
2 years ago

Hi,

I require border lines to be drawn on a 3d textured map and dotted trade routes over land and water. Can you recomend your asset or another ?

Thanks

John

John Knipe
John Knipe
2 years ago
Reply to  jjxtra

No mate, just drawable on a 3d surface.

Jonas S.
Jonas S.
2 years ago

Is the Finger Script still supported and up to date?

Jose Angel
Jose Angel
2 years ago

There’s a problem with Magic Mirror and unity when the Virtual Reality is Supported (Project Settings -> Player -> XR Settings). I have the oculus sdk but I think is related to Georgina’s problem.

The preview in the editor is correct, but in the game window. I can’t find the cameras rendering in the eyes (the Game window is left eye).  If VRMode is enabled in the mirrorCamera, cameraLookingAtThisMirror.stereoActiveEye is always the left one

Georgina
Georgina
2 years ago

Hi, I met a problem when I tested the Magic Mirror Pro – Recursive Edition on google cardboard. It just has scenes on the left eye side and the other eye does not have any mirror scenes. But I did render it for the both eyes. Could you please tell me how to solve this problem? Thank you very much.

Ravinder Saxena
2 years ago

Hi,

We had purchased your product sometime back  and we were trying to implement UI objects dragging on the basis of mouse and touches but were unable to do so. I tried going through your demos as well but there you move a 3D object.

Any idea how to do it with your plugin where I want to move UI objects placed in a Canvas with render mode Screen Space Overlay and Canvas scaler match width and height set to 1.

Thanks

Ravinder

Marth
Marth
2 years ago

Hello, Jeff! I’d like to be able to have the lightning strike in precise points on my sidescroller, but am having difficulties with getting it to strike exact spots. Would I have to modify some of the code to eliminate the y randomness? Or is there a way to get the silly thing to respect the 0 variance I’m trying to get it to do? I don’t mind the lightning looking different each time, so long as it always hits the spot I’m trying to mark as the end point with a gameobject. The rest is working great and looks… Read more »

Andrew
Andrew
2 years ago

Hi sorry but I am new to Unity so maybe my incorrect config.  I NEVER get a complete swipe from your GestureRecognizer call back.  I get FAILED and POSSIBLE ONLY.  I have wasted more time that is has been worth tweeking various settings and your sample scene also does not work.  Can you recommend a next step?  From my own simple tests on Input events I can generate raw swipe data so whats the problem here?

N.B.Jack
N.B.Jack
2 years ago

Do you have any plans for adjusting the Fast Line Renderer to work in VR projects? It’s really nice, but I notice when I render both eyes of a headset, only one display gets the results. I’m sure this is just some artifact of the high-speed rendering process, but I’d love it if you can tweak this at some point to allow it to render in both eyes.

Patrick
2 years ago
Reply to  jjxtra

Well, that sucks. Are you sure it won’t work in VR using the SteamVR asset? I guess I’m lucky I came here to check out the site before buying it and trying to integrate it into my project 🙁