Blur Photos

TODO: Fill in

14 comments on “Blur Photos
  1. Martina Cappelletti says:

I can’t save the photos on the phone roll

2. Steffen says:

So sad,

this is the app what I’m searching for..

But it’s not possible to save the photos on the device.

I would buy the pro version, but I’m not sure if this app worked in general.

Best regards,

Steffen

iPad Air 2

iOS 12.1.1.

3. Faisal says:

Hello Sir, long time i was looking for a apps like this. Yesterday i found it i was so glad. But i got a weired problem. Each and everytime i tried to save the massage comes out “unable to save, unknown error occurred, plz try again later”

whole night  was looking for some solution I couldn’t find any.

plz help me out

4. K.Blunckhouse says:

Hi Jeff,

I’ve just started playing with Blur Photo and it does what I need it to do, but it will not save my photo to the camera roll. In fact, it never asked for my permission to access photos, but it was able to import a photo nonetheless. When I click “save,” nothing happens. The only way I was able to save the photo was to send it to myself via text message. I’m using an iPhone X on iOS 12.1.1.

Thanks!

5. Mariek Hadad says:

I blurred a photo but how can l save iT in my device(iPad mini)?

6. Hadar Barsheshet says:

Can I blur a face in a video I made on my iPhone?

7. Jake Robb says:

The description and screenshots show that this app is exactly what I was looking for. All I want to do is blur sensitive bits in my photos using the Photos extension thing. Bonus points for an uncluttered app from an independent developer.

But when I tried it, my photo came in to the editor horribly mangled. I tried making my edit anyway, hoping it might translate back in to my photo unmangled, but the mangleage remained. Lucky for nondestructive edits! I was able to revert.

I did some experimenting and found that this seems to happen only to photos originally taken in portrait orientation. Photos taken in landscape and then rotated don’t seem to have the problem. Hopefully an easy fix, but I’ve been a developer long enough to know I can’t assume that  🙂

I’d love to come back and give a future version of this app five stars. On landscape photos, it’s perfect! Please keep me posted.

In case it matters, I’m using an iPhone 6 Plus (non S) 128GB running iOS 9.3.1.

• jjxtra says:

Try you doodle plus and use the blur tool. Tap the plus in the top right and then choose edit a photo. Let me know if it works and that will help me know how to proceed with a fix.